So what is Ratwise?
- It’s a rolling monthly membership, which you can join (or leave) at any time.
- We aim for informative fun, challenge, exceptional value for money, and a warm supportive environment.
- All of the current ongoing content and the back library of videos are FREE to members.
- Each month is unique and fresh, and a large proportion of the offers, information, and challenges are not available elsewhere at the time they are first offered to the membership. They are membership exclusives.
- We love science and try to keep our material research-based, but also accept that thoughtful anecdotes can be a rich source of information.
- Membership depends on email access and access to our gorgeous, private Facebook group.
- We provide easy access to expert opinion via interviews, Q&A sessions, Facebook lives, PDFs and one-on-one time (weekly Office Hours with Alison).
Which topics does Ratwise include?
We cover anything relating to rat behaviour, health, emotion, cognition, senses, perception, pain, habitat, enrichment, nutrition, social relationships, training and circadian rhythms.
Ratwise is a working mix of theory and practical challenge, plus bucket loads of support along the way.